Soo much going on. inside. outside. Tired of being lost. Tired of being sad. Tired of being tired.
Feeling like no one understands, that I'm weak, that I should be stronger. That I should be able to handle this as a grown woman. But I can't.
I'm sensitive. Hyper, i know. I don't think a person like me is meant for a world like this. It forces us into the ugly. the dark places to hide. forces us to arm ourselves in ways never intended for such peaceful beings and creates confusion inside. Why am I mad? I just want to love. Why do I swing back? Because if their blows connect, I'm through. I want to love and care about everyone and I love and care about no one. I'm soo afraid of hurting that I've created my personal tomb and I don't know how to get out of it.
But there is still life!
in here somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment